Who can love you more than you? Who can treat you better than you?
He has always been there and always will. He has been on the forefront all along, but you don’t see him. He has. . .
- saved you from disasters
- blessed you with good people in your life
- healed you from a sickness
- protected you and your family from harm and danger
- watched over loved ones that are not in your eyesight
- changed the trajectory of your life for the better
- paid your bills, provided you food, given you shelter
- held you close
- forgiven you for your wrong
He knows your heart, therefore, he knows how to love you specific to your needs. And although you have not always shown Him love . . .
God loves you — no matter what! And nothing or no one can separate his love for you!
Hebrews 13:5 (KJV ) – let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Philippians 4:19 (KJV) – but my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:32 (KJV) – and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
I John 4:19 (KJV) – we love him, because he first loved us.
Romans 8:38-39 (KJV) – for I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.